The Writers Chat! 6 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
DecoGalileo
Group Admin

Welcome, my fellow dudes, chat whaever you want in here (No NSFW images pls)

Ah, okay!

These are all the ponie-mojis
Earth ponies:
:ajbemused::ajsleepy::ajsmug::applejackconfused::applejackunsure::applecry::coolphoto::pinkiecrazy::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::pinkiesad2::pinkiesick::pinkiesmile::twistnerd::eeyup:

Pegasi:
:derpyderp1::derpyderp2::derpytongue2::fluttercry::flutterrage::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad::yay::rainbowderp::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowhuh::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild::scootangel:

Unicorn: (Including Twilight in those since these emojis seems old and from before S3)
:raritycry::raritydespair::raritystarry::raritywink::duck::unsuresweetie::trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::twilightangry2::twilightblush::twilightoops::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::facehoof:

Alicorn
:trollestia:

Other
:heart::moustache:

Would be nice to see some more. Maybe some more of Trixie and the CMC. Maybe some of Luna, Starlight, Zecora and others too. Maybe even some G5
(Unless there’s something I’m not aware of)

DecoGalileo
Group Admin

Well...that's considerate 😁

DecoGalileo
Group Admin

How are you? I’m ok

DecoGalileo
Group Admin

Same. I have to write my chapters and my upcoming story. That's kinda stressful. What's even more stressful is that I'm going on 6 grade and our teachers gave us many works before the end of our school year. We even have final exams 😅

I just want to publish ny story "The Road of Courage". Right now, it's still incomplete, as I'm writing more chapters and side stories.

If you are curious about my fanfic, go check it out!

Also, feedback is appreciated!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8